Mark’s best advice for all food business operators
- Sell great food with great service.
- Sell the right size portion for the right amount to offer value and be profitable.
- Be world famous within your immediate area (in a city that might be only one block)
- Every one working for the business must be proud of cleanliness, quality, brand, what they serve, value and really really, really care about their customers. Have the authority to make that happen.
- Give back in any way you can to the community that you are part of.
- Know your key measurements KPI’s.
- Realise when you succeed everyone benefits.
- Aim to get 1% better every day.